The lovely Paula over at Smidgens, Snippets & Bits nominated me for the ‘Shine On’ Award – thank you so much Paula – I am so glad to have ‘met’ you – you are amazing!
Here is how it works:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 Bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your blog, and notify them on their blog.
Here are my seven random facts (they may not be interesting):
1. I am madly in love with the King of kings, Lord of lords… I think you might know that one though.
2. I am giving a talk on transformation soon (within Chirst) and public speaking is not my thing. God sure takes us out of our comfort zone at times.
3. I have not grown in height since 4th Grade… take a look here.
4. I am a waterholic – I can easily go through three litres of water a day – four if it is really hot.
5. I overheat very easy and often joke that it must be menopause.
6. I have a very dry sense of humour and it would appear my oldest son is following on too.
7. I get the serious giggles when I am tired.
Nominees – Keep your Shine On: